Wednesday, January 14, 2009

And She Commenced to Shaving..........

Well, tomorrow is the day. For those of you that haven't heard yet I am going "under the knife" tomorrow at 3:30 PM for a vasectomy. If you don't know exactly what is involved here is a nice description...........


Pray that all goes well and I don't have to be the guy that they talk about on the brochure that says "bruising is normal but if it swells to the size of a grapefruit please contact you doctor." A grapefruit!!! Are you kidding me!!!!! I will post an update after the procedure (with funny quotes and stories I am sure).

5 comments:

  1. Oh Joseph. I forgot. I am so glad you reminded me...I will have something for you when you get home.:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I didn't know that you had a blog...love the Family Guy clip. Good luck and keep the ice handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I leave you with the line Glenn Opper gave me when I was hit with a softball in a certain location without protection several years ago, "Doctor, I could use something for the pain, but if you can...leave the swelling."

    -nate-

    ReplyDelete