Thursday, January 15, 2009

I still count 2!

Well the procedure is over and everything went as planned. When I got to the office I signed in as you would at any doctor's office. When the nurse called me back she smiled and said "Are you ready to come see me?" I replied "That depends on how nice you are." So we went back and after a consultation with the doctor she took me to the room with the stirrups! They took some blood and then the doctor said this was his 3rd vasectomy today and he only lost one testicle today. Ha Ha!! Funny Guy! Well, after the local anesthesia the doctor began the procedure. After about 15 minutes and talking about everything from what I do for a living to where he went to school it was over. Bre drove me home and what a friend Marsha is because she left this wonderful surprise on our mailbox for all to see.....



I am currently laid up on the couch with a bag of frozen peas (yes, the doctor actually prescribed frozen peas). I feel pretty good so far and not much pain.........we'll see how it goes over the next few days. Thanks to all of you that have called and said a prayer for me.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing well! Hays and I were thinking about you yesterday, and your mailbox surprise was too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joseph,
    Just make sure the peas don't make it back in the freezer...:)

    ReplyDelete