Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Off to Florida


I just found out that i have to go to the great state of Florida to look at some new projects. I will be leaving a 5:40 AM Wednesday morning from the Salty Ham and flying to Ft. Lauderdale for a day and staying one night in Miami. I will then fly from Miami to Jacksonville for another day of work and then fly home Friday night..........Sorry Bre!! I know you are thrilled to be alone with the kids for three days while I am "living it up" as she calls it. For those of you out there that travel for your job you will know how much real fun you get to have. Hmmmm.....Miami, never been there but I am sure it could be fun if you weren't working the whole time. Well let me just say that we are truly blessed as a company to have the huge amount of work that we have and I hope that the election outcome doesn't change that for us.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a test to see how long it takes to discover the link on Joey's blog? I will be adding the 2 "Man" blogs to my list tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Erica, I had to get a whole new section added to my blog. You and Joey need to take an oath about what you will not discuss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, we will have to see how the man blogs go........watch what you say!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott says the same thing about going out of town and I don't believe either one of you. Sleeping alone, eating at restaurants whenever you want, watching what you want to watch on tv, etc.....doesn't sound that bad to me. Anyway, have a safe trip and make lots of money so Bre can get some jeans Monday night!

    ReplyDelete